- Reports to: Fiscal Director
- Supervises: N/A
- Status / Level: Non-Exempt
- Purpose: Provide administrative, payroll, and bookkeeping support to the Fiscal Director
- Starts: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide finance-related support to Finance Director
- Maintain accounts payable and issue checks on computer system.
- Maintain accounts receivables, make regular deposits, and pursue collections.
- Assist with preparation of invoices for customers
- Provide offsite accountant with weekly packets/reports.
- Disperse and maintain petty cash.
- Process travel and other reimbursements for payroll.
- Cross-train and provide back up for payroll processing.
- Distribute paychecks.
- Maintain multiple tracking and filing systems.
- Complete agency applications, forms and other paperwork.
- Other duties as required
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
Education and Experience Requirement:
- A. in Accounting, Business, Mathematics, or related field preferred.
- Two years’ experience working in Accounts Receivables and Payroll, preferred. One-year related work experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and ADP
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate in a positive manner to adults with disabilities
- ASL or other bi-lingual skills preferred.
- Fluent excel or spreadsheet abilities
- Strong time management skills, patient, detail oriented
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation: $23- $28 per hour, DOEE.
- Paid employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k contribution
- Paid vacation accrued annually per tenure
- Paid sick days accrued annually
- Ten paid holidays annually
- Birthday holiday per year
- Tuition/continuing education stipend
- Employee wellness program
- Hybrid work schedule
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities, including individuals with disabilities and veterans. Toolworks is a Government contractor subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended by the Jobs for Veterans Act of 2002, 38 U.S.C. (VEVRAA). VEVRAA requires Government contractors to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment protected veterans.