- Reports to: Director of Finance
- Supervises: N/A
- Status / Level: Non-Exempt
- Purpose: To provide payroll and accounting support.
- Starts: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities
Fiscal and Payroll Support
- Maintain ADP payroll system- make updates, set up and run custom reports.
- Collect time sheets & process work hours for payroll.
- Assist semi-monthly payroll.
- Ensure delivery of all payroll related benefits- commuter checks, health plan deductions, retirement contributions, etc.
- Process all payroll advances and final paychecks.
- Provide offsite accountant with weekly packets/reports.
- Disperse and maintain petty cash.
- Cross-train and provide back up for payroll processing.
- Distribute paychecks.
- Maintain accounts receivables and pursue collections.
- Prepares reports for the finance team.
- Provide internal financial reporting as required.
- Audit fiscal functions regularly and assist the annual audit process.
- Ensure all fiscal recordkeeping is current and agency is in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and ADP.
- Attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
Education and Experience
- A. in Accounting, Business, Mathematics or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in Accounts Receivables or Payroll, preferably in a office setting.
- Direct experience working for a nonprofit is highly desired.
- Passion for Toolworks’ mission to partner with people with disabilities to provide tools and resources that promote independence, equality and personal satisfaction.
- Other duties as required.
Compensation and Benefits
- $23- 28/hr, DOEE
Benefits (eligibility dependent on scheduled hours)
- Paid employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k contribution
- Twelve days of paid vacation accrued annually
- Twelve sick days accrued annually
- Ten paid holidays annually
- Birthday holiday per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee wellness program
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities.