- Reports to: CEO
- Supervises: Program Directors, Assistant Directors, Coordinators
- Status / Level: Exempt
- Purpose: As the Vice President of Social Enterprises, you will ensure the quality and effectiveness of all department staff, overseeing social enterprise and employment services to assure overall quality of services provided.
- Starts: Immediately
Join Our Team: Vice President of Social Enterprises at Toolworks
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual passionate about Toolworks’ mission. If you are looking for a role where you can make a significant impact in the lives of others, we would love to talk to you. This role will provide customer-driven, seamless support to building operations, creating a pristine environment for building employees and guests.
Toolworks, in partnership with people with disabilities, is a human service agency dedicated to providing tools and resources that promote independence, equality, and personal satisfaction. In addition to our various programs, including job placement and training, community integration, and supported living services, Toolworks operates several social enterprises that create employment opportunities and provide supportive services for people with disabilities.
- Manage the financial integrity of the department, including cash flow and budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with CARF, DOL, OEWD, Source America, AbilityOne, and other regulatory agencies.
- Oversee federal contract compliance and grant outcomes. Develop quality assurance programs and initiatives to enhance employee skills, productivity, and safety.
- Other duties as required
- B.A. in Management, Special Education, Rehabilitation Counseling, or a related field, or a minimum of seven years of experience working with adults with developmental disabilities.
- Minimum of seven years of janitorial and/or facilities management experience, including at least three years of supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of Cal OSHA and OSHA occupational safety regulations as applied to janitorial work, including personal protective equipment.
- Experience with federal janitorial contract service delivery.
- Volunteer or work experience with adults with disabilities is required, preferably in a community setting, which is highly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- American Sign Language, Spanish, or Cantonese fluency is strongly preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and oral and written communication skills.
- Fingerprint background check (Child Abuse Index, Criminal Record Clearance)
- Must be able to successfully acquire Tier 1 Federal Background Clearance.
- First Aid/CPR certification required (within 30 days)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary range of $100-120K, dependent on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401k contribution.
- Twelve days of paid vacation accrued annually
- Twelve sick days accrued annually
- Ten paid holidays annually
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee wellness program.