- Reports to: Fiscal Manager
- Supervises: n/a
- Status / Level: Non-Exempt
- Purpose: To provide payroll and accounting support.
- Starts: Immediately
Toolworks, in partnership with people with disabilities, is a human service agency dedicated to providing the tools and resources that promote independence, equality, and personal satisfaction. Toolworks provides a number of programs including: job placement and training, community integration, and supported living services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect time sheets & process work hours for payroll.
- Process semi-monthly payroll.
- Ensure delivery of all payroll related benefits – commuter checks, health plan deductions, retirement contributions, etc.
- Process all payroll advances and final paychecks.
- Manage all fiscal policies and procedures in conjunction with the accountant to ensure compliance with Toolworks’ policies and procedures and applicable state and federal laws.
- Provide internal financial reporting as required.
- Audit fiscal functions regularly and assist the annual audit process.
- Maintain and update all ADP database information.
- Ensure all fiscal recordkeeping is current and agency is in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and ADP.
- Attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
Education and Experience
- A. in Accounting, Business, Mathematics or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in Accounts Receivables or Payroll, preferably in a office setting.
- Direct experience working for a nonprofit is highly desired.
- Passion for Toolworks’ mission to partner with people with disabilities to provide tools and resources that promote independence, equality and personal satisfaction.
Other duties as required.
Compensation and Benefits
- $21.00 – $25.00 per hour
Benefits (eligibility dependent on scheduled hours)
- Paid employee medical and dental coverage
- 401k contribution
- Twelve days of paid vacation accrued annually
- Twelve sick days accrued annually
- Ten paid holidays annually
- Birthday holiday per year
- Tuition reimbursement
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities, including individuals with disabilities and veterans. Toolworks is a Government contractor subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended by the Jobs for Veterans Act of 2002, 38 U.S.C. (VEVRAA). VEVRAA requires Government contractors to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment protected veterans.