- Reports to: Small Contracts Account Manager
- Supervises: SE Lead/Production Workers/Trainees
- Status / Level: Non-Exempt
- Purpose: Toolworks is looking for an Assistant Janitorial Account Manager needed to provide on-site janitorial account management and supervision for selected sites in San Francisco. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills, expertise in janitorial science, and the ability to effectively supervise a diverse staff, and provide quality control janitorial services.
- Starts: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the delivery all contracted services, work with building management resolving issues as they arise and plan for above standard work and projects. Maintain consistent communication with building property management including issuing weekly reports and proactively addressing sanitation issues and needs of the facility.
- Manage sites janitorial activities including quality control, schedules, staff performance and training, communication and operations logistics at assigned projects.
- Performs and document quality control inspections of project area, customer satisfaction surveys, and maintains records of all client trainings
Supervision & Training
- Provide supervision and janitorial skills training for client-employees.
- In coordination with Toolworks Employment Services, ensures that trainees receive
- Provide support in the development of new accounts and special projects.
- Perform janitorial work such as mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, buffing, bathroom cleaning, and dusting.
- Able to provide floor care services including resilient floor care (stripping, sealing and waxing) grout care and carpet care.
- Issues reports, inspection and deficiency documentation to facilities management and client stakeholders.
- Orders and inventories all supplies, equipment, and staff uniforms.
- Maintain records of all client trainings.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner: including timesheet entries, janitor evaluations, customer satisfaction surveys, and employee relations documents as needed.
Other duties as required
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
Education and Experience Requirement
- Minimum of (1) work in account management or as a supervisor at a heavy traffic facility with a high degree of public interface.
- Experience in federal or state facilities strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of janitorial science including methods, materials, machinery, chemicals, janitorial equipment, safe use, and disposal of hazardous materials specific to cleaning compounds, solutions and chemicals. Ability to provide janitorial skills training.
- Proven experience in customer service and client management.
- Experience working with adults with disabilities preferred.
- First Aid/CPR Certification required (within 30 days).
- Blood Borne Pathogen Certification Required (within 30 days).
- Background check (Child Abuse Index, Criminal Record Clearance).
$25/hour – $27/hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
Position is eligible for health and wellness benefits.
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities, including individuals with disabilities and veterans. Toolworks is a government contractor subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended by the Jobs for Veterans Act of 2002, 38 U.S.C. (VEVRAA). VEVRAA requires Government contractors to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment protected veterans