Community Living Scheduling Assistant
This position has been filled.
- Status / Level: Non-Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the day-to-day schedules of clients and Community Living support staff
- Provides staffing for sick leaves, vacations and unfilled positions
- Maintains scheduling/billing/tracking database
- Enters scheduling, client and staff data into database
- Reviews scheduling data daily
- Assist with organization and scheduling of weekly/monthly/quarterly staff meetings and trainings
- Assists with recruiting, orientations, in-services
- Assists with payroll duties including verifying timesheets, updating scheduling spreadsheets
- Communicates daily with clients and support staff, contacts clients and support staff notifying them daily of changes
- Provides on-call coverage/staffing support and replacement during business hours
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Education and Experience Requirement:
- One year experience in office setting.
- Human Services experience and/or experience with the field of disability strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Excel, workforce management systems, Google Apps and ADP.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities.
- Paid employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k contribution
- Twelve days of paid vacation accrued annually
- Twelve sick days accrued annually
- Ten paid holidays annually
- Birthday holiday per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee wellness program