- Reports to: Director of HR
- Supervises: Fiscal Assistant
- Status / Level: Exempt
- Purpose: To provide accounting and contract management support.
- Starts: Immediately
Toolworks, in partnership with people with disabilities, is a human service agency dedicated to providing the tools and resources that promote independence, equality, and personal satisfaction. Toolworks provides a number of programs including: job placement and training, community integration, and supported living services.
- Manage all fiscal policies and procedures in conjunction with the accountant to ensure compliance with Toolworks’ policies and procedures and applicable state and federal laws
- Manage all fiscal systems: AR, invoicing, timekeeping, banking
- Support the management of AP in conjunction with the accountant
- Provide payroll processing back up
- Provide assistance in the management of all contracts including invoicing, monitoring, and reporting
- May manage the time of Fiscal Assistants or other admin personnel to ensure good workflow and productivity in the Finance Department
- Provide internal financial reporting
- Audit fiscal functions regularly and lead the annual audit process
- Complete all required reporting: NISH reporting, retirement plan censuses, and other reporting as needed
- Maintain and update all ADP database information
- Ensure all fiscal record-keeping is current and agency is in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws
Other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirement:
- A. in Accounting, Business, Mathematics or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in Accounts Receivables or Payroll, preferably in an office setting. Full charge bookkeeper preferred.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and ADP.
- ASL skills strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Depends on experience
- Paid employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k contribution
- Twelve days of paid vacation accrued annually
- Twelve sick days accrued annually
- Ten paid holidays annually
- Birthday holiday per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee wellness program
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities, including individuals with disabilities and veterans. Toolworks is a Government contractor subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended by the Jobs for Veterans Act of 2002, 38 U.S.C. (VEVRAA). VEVRAA requires Government contractors to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment protected veterans.