- Reports to: Gaston Nevarez, Assistant Director, Janitorial Services
- Supervises: Client Workers
- Status / Level: Exempt
- Purpose: To provide supervision and training of clients/workers and follow up on special projects, as well as perform janitorial work as needed.
- Starts: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise any task or special project as assigned by the Project Manager
- Maintain and monitor supplies and equipment
- Provide supervision and janitorial skills training for client-employees.
- Perform janitorial work such as mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, buffing, bathroom cleaning, and dusting.
- Conduct quality assurance inspections and follow-up as needed
- Performs and document quality control inspections of project area, customer satisfaction surveys, and records of all client trainings
- Work directly with GSA representatives to fulfill contractual obligations and resolve problems and act as a liaison in the absence of the Project Manager
- Maintain records through various computer and internet quality control systems
Other Duties as Required
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Education and Experience Requirement:
- B.A. in Special Education, Rehabilitation Counseling or related field preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with adults with disabilities required, preferably in a community setting
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check
- American Sign Language, Spanish or Cantonese skills preferred. Some level of fluency for certain target populations may be required
- Fluent report writing skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet client needs
- Able to recognize unusual or threatening conditions related to persons with disabilities
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Strong time management skills, patient, detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- First Aid/CPR certification required (within 30 days)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Varies depending on location of contract
- Depends on contract
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities.