- Reports to: Project Manager
- Supervises: N/A
- Status / Level: Non-Exempt
- Purpose: In a supportive work environment for people with disabilities, provide support for individuals and complete cleaning and maintenance tasks per contract and customer specifications.
- Starts: Immediately
Toolworks, in partnership with people with disabilities, is a human service agency dedicated to providing the tools and resources that promote independence, equality, and personal satisfaction. Toolworks provides a number of programs including: job placement and training, community integration, and community living services.
Position Title: Social Enterprise Lead
Classification: Sheltered Workshop
Location: Treasure Island, San Francisco CA
- Support people with disabilities at job site to assure all tasks are completed.
- Responsible for various cleaning duties including: mopping, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, removal of waste, and other standard tasks.
- Continued maintenance and upkeep as required by specific site location.
- Perform duties in a safe manner in compliance with proscribed regulations and policies.
- Special projects as directed by Supervisor/Coach.
Other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirement
- Experience or desire for training in office cleaning such as sweeping, dusting, vacuuming and general cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Physically capable of lifting 25 pounds.
- Available to work flexible shifts.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Must meet Ability One program requirements.
- Varies depending contract location. May be subject to productivity timings.
- Part-Time, 20 hours/week
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities.