- Reports to: Director
- Supervises: Job Coaches, Leads, Production Workers, Sorters
- Status / Level: Exempt
- Purpose: To support contracts and supervise recycling services.
- Starts: Immediately
Position Title: Recycling Account Manager
Are you green? Care about waste management and diverting Compost & Recycling from the Landfills? Do you have good leadership skills? Take pride in providing excellent Customer Services? Join our Toolworks team as a Recyclability Accounts Manager.
San Francisco has the most ambitious indicatives in the nation to become Zero Waste by 2020. We are seeking someone passionate about waste management who can lead the crews of sorters at our Recyclability sites. We are partnering with Recology, San Francisco Department of Environment and property managers throughout the Bay Area to assist them with their onsite waste management operations.
Toolworks, in partnership with people with disabilities, is a human service agency dedicated to providing the tools and resources that promote independence, equality, and personal satisfaction. Toolworks provides a number of programs including: job placement and training, community integration, and supported living services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Toolworks is looking for a Recycling/Janitorial Account Manager needed to provide support to contracts in San Francisco. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills, the ability to effectively supervise a diverse staff, and provide quality control for recycling and janitorial services.
- Supervise diverse staff at multiple sites
- Conduct quality control for recycling and janitorial services
- Travel between contract sites to oversee services
- Maintain existing and develop new accounts
- Ensure Safety training and compliance at multiple sites
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Education and Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college or technical school coursework preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of account supervisory experience
- Minimum of 1 years hands on experience recycling and/or providing janitorial services
- Ability to travel between multiple work sites in San Francisco
- Ability to work evening or weekend hours when needed to service accounts
- Excellent customer service skills
Organizational (all staff)
- Participate in staff meetings, trainings and retreats as required
- Comply with current agency performance standards
- Report changes in criminal or employment status on a timely basis
- Represent the organization to visitors and the community as needed
- Maintain a professional attitude, working cooperatively with other staff, clients and members of the community
- Maintain confidentiality of client/staff information as required by law and agency policy
- Treat clients and co-workers with dignity and respect
- Paid employee medical and dental coverage
- 401k contribution
- Twelve days of paid vacation accrued annually
- Twelve sick days accrued annually
- Ten paid holidays annually
- Birthday holiday per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee wellness program
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities.