- Reports to: Small Contracts Account Manager
- Supervises: SE Lead/Production Workers/Trainees
- Status / Level: Non-Exempt
- Purpose: On-site contract supervision of janitorial services and training .
Toolworks, in partnership with people with disabilities, is a human service agency dedicated to providing the tools and resources that promote independence, equality, and personal satisfaction. Toolworks provides a number of programs including job placement and training, community integration, and supported living services.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervision & Training
- Supervise daily janitorial operations for individual sites.
- Provide supervision and janitorial skills training for client-employees.
- Manage the scheduling of all janitors, lead janitors and trainees.
- Manage the quality control system for contracted sites.
- Ensure the delivery all contracted services, work with building management resolving issues as they arise and plan for above standard work and projects.
- Performs and document quality control inspections of work sites.
- Order all supplies and staff uniforms for sites.
- Maintain records of all client trainings.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner: including timesheet entries, janitor evaluations, customer satisfaction surveys, and employee relations documents as needed.
Other duties as required
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
Education and Experience Requirement
- Minimum of five (5) work as a supervisor at a heavy traffic facility with a high degree of public interface.
- Experience in federal or state facilities strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of janitorial science including methods, materials, machinery, chemicals, janitorial equipment, safe use, and disposal of hazardous materials specific to cleaning compounds, solutions and chemicals. Advanced knowledge of specialized floor care. Ability to provide janitorial skills training.
- Proven experience in customer service and client management.
- Experience working with adults with disabilities preferred.
- First Aid/CPR Certification required (within 30 days).
- Blood Borne Pathogen Certification Required (within 30 days).
- Background check (Child Abuse Index, Criminal Record Clearance).
Compensation: $25 per hour. Position is eligible for heath and wellness benefits.
Toolworks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with respect to hiring, promotion and training. We welcome applicants from diverse communities, including individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Toolworks is a government contractor subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended by the Jobs for Veterans Act of 2002, 38 U.S.C. (VEVRAA). VEVRAA requires Government contractors to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment protected veterans